- Mimusops elengi is a medium-sized evergreen tree found in tropical forests in South Asia. Its timber is valuable, the fruit is edible, and it is used in traditional medicine. It works as a coolant and promote better sleep.
- Simple yet stylish, these drops will definitely get some jaws dropping.
- 24K gold plated earrings.
- Size : 2.5 inches
COMPOSITION & CARE
All jewellery is finished with a gold plating. Plating is sensitive to moisture. Avoid contact with liquids. For best care store jewellery in original packaging provided.
- Delivery in 4-5 business days.
- We offer free shipping on all our products. You only pay for the product you like and we take of the freige charges!
- For One-Day deliveries, please reach out to us on www.thetangerinejewelry.com
- We accept: Credit cards Mastercard, Visa
- UPI Payments
- Net Banking - All major banks
- Debit Card - All major banksWallet
- Cash on Delivery
If the product(s) delivered has a genuine manufacturing defect, is broken/damaged, or a wrong product is delivered to you, don't worry, we offer easy, hassle-free exchanges!
All jewellery is crafted with natural element and is finished with a gold plating. Plating is sensitive to moisture. Avoid contact with liquids. For best care store jewellery in original packaging provided.