- The fruit of Sapindus saponaria has been used as a soap substitute for washing clothes and body. Its genus name, "Sapindus", comes from the Latin, meaning Indian soap. It has been used to treat skin conditions.
- Simple, sophisticated & stylish, making it an everyday wear.
- 24K gold plated ring
- Size : Adjustable
COMPOSITION & CARE
All jewellery is finished with a gold plating. Plating is sensitive to moisture. Avoid contact with liquids. For best care store jewellery in original packaging provided.
- Delivery in 4-5 business days.
- We offer free shipping on all our products. You only pay for the product you like and we take of the freige charges!
- For One-Day deliveries, please reach out to us on www.thetangerinejewelry.com
- We accept: Credit cards Mastercard, Visa
- UPI Payments
- Net Banking - All major banks
- Debit Card - All major banksWallet
- Cash on Delivery
If the product(s) delivered has a genuine manufacturing defect, is broken/damaged, or a wrong product is delivered to you, don't worry, we offer easy, hassle-free exchanges!
All jewellery is crafted with natural element and is finished with a gold plating. Plating is sensitive to moisture. Avoid contact with liquids. For best care store jewellery in original packaging provided.